Tuesday 26 February 2019

CBT: Session Seven “Are You Strong Enough to Keep Your Temper?”


Anger isn’t something I have a problem with.  I mean I don’t get outwardly angry.  I can recall only two episodes in my life where I have expressed significant anger.  I feel frustrated, but I don’t express anger, according to this session’s little book, is a good thing.  I tend to cry, which people interpret as sad or upset, which makes me more frustrated!


I only made it half way through the session last night, because I had what I assume was a partial seizure.  It felt like static electricity zapping my brain and I lost the ability to communicate for a few minutes.  I could tell that one of the facilitators noticed something wasn’t right, but as she had a room full of people, she didn’t say anything.  During the break I told them I needed to go home and Mum picked me up.  I’m still not feeling 100%, but I haven’t told my boss.

I would have been six months seizure free next week.  But it was so minor, I didn’t even burst into tears afterwards... I feel like bursting into tears now.  It’s my birthday today K

No comments:

Post a Comment